Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake
This 5 minute recipe has been circulating in emails and can be found on Epicurious.
It looks like the perfect late night snack for hungry students in dorm rooms.
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
1) Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
2) Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
3) Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
4) The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
5) Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
6) EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! You are going to print this out straight away, aren’t you?